Sunday, May 14, 2017

More Ladies

My normal running route was covered with water in places due to heavy rain this past week so I went to Camp Creek Park to run but kept being distracted by Wildflowers. I found a beautiful clump of Yellow Lady Slippers. Also Foam Flowers, False Solomon's Seal, Stone Crop and a new one for my attempt to find and photograph as many of West Virginia's wildflowers.
Hooked Buttercup- Ranunculus recurvatus is found along streams and other wet areas. I cannot remember seeing it before, but something about it attracted my attention as I ran by. I covered 4 1/2 miles that day and probably stopped 6-8 times for photographs. Not very efficient running but certainly was interesting.







# 352- Hooked Buttercup- Ranunculus recurvatus






False Solomon's Seal 
Stone Crop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Choose anonymous if you do not have one of the ID's listed.
Thanks,
Charles