Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Crusin'

I got myself talked into a Western Caribbean Cruise, Grandkids can accomplish things like that.
Needless to say, I was bored silly a lot of the time, but there were highlights.
I saw Myan Ruins in Mexico and some flowers in several places.
There will be some pictures below of the ruins and flowers, but the most interesting day was coming home when we were 245 miles from the nearest land and a hawk like bird started flying around the ship and landed several times. I began stalking with a camera and long lens and actually got pretty close to him.
I believe it was a Peregrine Falcon, If you have a better ID please let me know.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Choose anonymous if you do not have one of the ID's listed.
Thanks,
Charles